Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving this year. Wednesday I only had to work until 1pm. Unfortunately, at about 10:30 I started feeling awful. I had a friend from work take me to the clinic and sure enough, I had strep throat (I totally knew it!). I felt HORRIBLE Wednesday night.

Thursday I was feeling better but my throat hurt pretty badly. That left Sam to make dinner mostly by himself. He did a wonderful job. We had a nice dinner and really enjoyed each others company! :) We made some turkey breasts (YUM-O) and some other fixins. Sam found a recipe for cornbread stuffing...it was delicious! (Notice Montoya eye-ing our yummy meal)

I stayed in all day Friday while Sam went to his office to write a final paper! It was nice to relax all day! When he got home, we started putting up the Christmas decorations. I loved it!!!! I'm so ready for Christmas.

Montoya has already knocked off 3 decorations (while we were sleeping) GRRR!

Here's one more fun picture. I was walking down the hallway and Montoya meowed. I looked over to find her on the dryer....I've never seen her do this. She's been there most of the evening!

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm glad you are doing better with your class. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. Glad to see Montoya is doing well too ;-)

KristenG said...

I am glad that all is going well. I hope that you are feeling better. At first when I read Montoya I was thinking about Misty. But I then I remember that your cat was named Montoya.
I am glad to hear that things are going well with your class. I hope that all will contiune to go well.
Keep in Touch.
Kristen

Erin said...

I like the double pie! What was that recipe?

Mama McAfee said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Update! :)